Monday, November 11, 2013

turning 23 is gonna have a hard time beating turning 22

how i can explain last month. it's flown by. my birthday was too wonderful. 

pink cake
sparkler candles
the zoo (which i almost am against but it was still nice to walk around in warm weather looking at animals you don't normally see)
kneaders breakfast
balloons
cheesecake
chocolate
nicely wrapped presents 
so much chocolate

and you bet i played 22 by taylor swift and danced around in my underwear at least a few times. i wouldn't have been staying true to 'julia form' if i didn't buy myself a birthday present, this year it was a sparkly nail polish pack from forever 21. i hardly had time to get something for myself because i was just so darn spoiled. 
i got to enjoy leftovers days after my actual birthday day, if you know me, one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is taking home leftovers.
I'm so grateful to have the most wonderful boyfriend, best friends, and family who made my day the absolute best. Although I don't really feel any older (which is what everyone says i know i know) it's still weird in a good way to look back on my birthdays. birthday are the best, celebrations are the best, holidays are just the best. speaking of holidays.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment